Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Class


So we had our last photography class last night and we just went over a few more features of our cameras and some computer stuff. It turns out my camera is lacking some features. :( Ah well, what I have can keep me busy for quite a while. It was a really fun class and I learned a lot! I loved seeing the pictures from the other students and hearing her thoughts on what could have made a photo go from good to great. I struggle with the compositional side of things. I understand (and agree with) what she is saying but it isn't something I actually think about while I'm taking pictures. I don't have time to think about the different lines and angles and stuff. Hopefully that gets easier with practice.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like you learned lotsa good stuff, the compostions WILL get easier as you take more, but you have a really good natural eye already, and hey you can always crop in photoshop!!!

onecollie said...

How did you do black & white but have the frisbee orange!?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Paws on the Run said...

To keep one item (or more!) in colour and the other stuff in black and white, I just use my photo editing software. It is pretty fun and I used to do more of it but haven't had time to tinker with the pictures lately.

Anonymous said...

I think your photos are awesome! Keep em coming!

I like the foaming teeth one! ;)

Perry Reichanadter said...

Composition will get much easier as you get more comfortable shooting. It will eventually become second-nature.