Sunday, January 18, 2009

I was wrong

So I remember a time when I thought Boone wasn't very cute. I'm not sure if it is his wacky personality that has increased his cuteness, but now I think he is super cute! He is kooky and fun. I don't think I've ever had so much fun photographing a dog before.

So to make up for the last post with the stupid smudge, I thought I'd share a few that worked out a little better.

Boone is super agile but not very coordinated. I think he only catches the ball about 1% of the time. His timing is always off.

But he wins lots of points in the effort department.

2 comments:

jennie huettel said...

Beautiful sky! Great pics! I have added you to my blogroll, keep up the great work!!
Jennie

manymuddypaws said...

awww, it's a boonie!!! great pics! I am glad he had fun :o)