Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Needs Work

In early January I purchased a little "netbook" and set up a small office in the back of the daycare. It is essentially a storage room - brick walls, no windows, no heat and no electricty. Sounds classy eh? You can even see an old ladder behind me in the picture. The best thing about it though is that I am closed away and no one can see me so I'm not interupted by a ringing phone or clients coming and going.

I can't wait for summer though, it is a little cold in here. I usually bring a pup in with me to keep me company. Today was Ambers turn. She loves to sit on my lap so she was the perfect working partner.

The picture was taken with the little built-in webcam. It only took me 10 minutes to figure out how to make it work!

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

maybe you should decorate a bit...we could make it a weekend project or something...

onecollie said...

oh yes!!! multi bright coloured squares, I'm telling you, it'll be great!
Perhaps a rug on the floor might help keep you warmer....

miradukesadie said...

Do you want me to pick you up a Costco space heater! lol! Those things would turn your office into a sauna!

I love your office, and I can't wait until you ask someone to "step into my office" and they have to wade through small dogs! lol =)