Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friends in High Places

About a month ago, Amanda, of Mimi Green fame, sent Lacey a collar. Just out of the blue, she e-mailed and told me one was on the way. How sweet is that? When it arrived in the mail, I was thrilled. It was gorgeous and looked great on Lacey.

Since we got it, I've been trying to get a good picture to share with all of you but have been failing miserably. I've always struggled with trying to get a specific picture, and getting a picture of this collar has been no acception.

I finally decided to just give up and knew that eventually some pictures would come along that showed off this beautiful collar. And it finally happened.

PS - Not only do nice collars look good, they also give you the ability to fly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shot of lacey leaping over the puddle!!!

amanda

StellaStar said...

Go Lacey! Flying powers ROCK! Collar shots are so difficult to get, although I must say they (collars) look excellent on dogs with black fur!