Sunday, November 1, 2009

Conquer Cancer

I've been thing about signing up for the Ride to Conquer Cancer for a few weeks now, and today I took the plunge. I must be crazy. I'll have to bike more than 200 km in two days through the foothills. I've signed myself up now so I can get training.

I've decided to let you all know about it now for a few reasons:

  1. I'd love some of you to join me! I'll be super slow, so I don't expect any of you to bike with me, but maybe we could motivate each other to keep training.
  2. I need to fundraise at least $2,500 to participate, and raising that kind of money definitely doesn't happen overnight. If you would like to sponsor me, you can click here to donate.
  3. And last, but definitely not least, if you all know about it, I can't back out. :o)
I'm off to clear off our exercise bike, so I can start my first training session!

No comments: