Saturday, March 27, 2010

Me

I've been admiring people's self portraits on Flickr a lot lately. Some people can get pretty amazing pictures of themselves. I've never tried before but as I bought myself a remote a little while ago, I thought I'd give it a try.

It started out kind of like I expected it to...


How the hell do people do this????





But once the novelty of me lying on the ground wore off, I was able to get some of just me.



My favourite is this last one.  Ironically (or not!) it shows the least of me. I'm not sure where that jaw line came from, but I like it!

5 comments:

Stephanie V said...

OK...thinking like a mom-type, I know, but I like the first one. The ones of you peeking through Coulee's legs are kind of cute, too.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the very first photo and the first of the no animal ones. Can you make me look this good?
love mom

deb said...

Wow! They don't even look like you hardly! They do, but they don't...

2Elkies said...

You really do have a talent in photography Wendy.

Deirdre said...

I LOVE the "bloopers" but no matter what you are absolutley beautiful!