Thursday, April 29, 2010

Warmer Days

It is horrible outside. The wind is making the rain downright painful.  Shockingly, I was the only one at the dog park today.  Coulee, Lacey and Lola (who is back for a few nights) didn't seem to mind the wind and rain too much.  Although the last stretch was into the wind and once Lola caught sight of the van she ran straight to it.  Then she sat huddled next to it looking pathetic. I would have felt sorry for her if moments before, she hadn't been running like a wild woman without a care in the world after Coulee and the ball.


It was so miserable I didn't even attempt to bring my camera (and I can't remember when the last time that happened!) so this picture is from a few days ago when we were all feeling a little warmer and happier.

No comments: