Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Still Here

Just a quick note to say I am still here. I've just been really, really busy.  I spent one weekend at a Lure Coursing event and the next in Kelowna at an friend's wedding. I also had my vehicle broken into and my purse stolen, so have been kept busy trying to sort all that out too.  Sigh.  It hasn't been fun and it seems to have put me into a bit of a funk.  I have barely taken any photos since then.

But I did see my first ever Grizzly Bear in the wild!  Thankfully I was in a vehicle and not out hiking.  He/She didn't seem particularly big, but she was pretty far away so it was hard to tell.  Sorry for the crappy photo.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

cool!, much better then the sleeping one at the zoo!
where was this?

2Elkies said...

It doesn't look real!