Sunday, July 4, 2010

Found Toys

Coulee thinks found toys are the best!  Usually she finds ratty old tennis balls that I get stuck playing fetch with.  But we found this barely used Kong toy the other day at the park, and Coulee has been quite enjoying it.


She also likes dog walks by herself. I met Jo and Sandy for a dog walk so to help keep numbers down (and to avoid juggling 2 dogs on leash), I left Coulee at home and took Lacey.  I then returned after with Coulee, the toy and my camera.


She was really enjoying the limelight.


And even though she didn't need to share the toy with Lacey, she made it clear she didn't want to share it with me either!


Every time she laid down, she was sure to have her paws on it.


We played almost as much tug as fetch which is different for Coulee.  I don't know if it was the toy, or the lack of Lacey that brought that on.



I didn't mind.  It made for some cute pictures.

2 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Hang on for dear life Coulee!!!! Finders keepers!!! LOL

onecollie said...

What a great toy!!
Love that last picture of her close up!