Saturday, August 14, 2010

1 Photo, 4 Looks

I don't usually play around too much with editing, but there was something about this photo that just screamed, EDIT ME!


I think the black and white is my favourite.  What's yours?  And for those of you who will ask... all the editing was done in Lightroom.

Here is the original. It isn't actually a very good picture!  She plunked down in the shade and I adjusted my camera settings on the fly to adjust and "missed" a little.  :)


We are looking after Izzy for just over a week. So you can expect more of this little cutie in the days to come.

6 comments:

WigglyZack said...

I love the black and white one too, but they are all great. What a cutie - I could take Izzy home.

onecollie said...

Before I even saw your choice I had picked the black & white ! :))...cute dog!!!

Kristy said...

Funny - my favourite is the colour:) I guess I'm outnumbered!

Kristy

Kennedy said...

I do enjoy the black and white but for some reason I prefer the sepia (lower right). Perhaps it's because the texture isn't lost to the grass in the background. She is adorable in all of them. Enjoy the time with her visiting!

Karen said...

My first choice would be the top right (colour) and then the bottom right (sepia)

Taryn said...

I go for the sepia-toned one best also....