Thursday, September 2, 2010

Google Them

I learned something new the other day. Modeling a collar is not for every dog.

I've been trying to get some pictures of the girls in their new Nearly Naked Neckwear collars and have been failing miserably.  They are so pretty I want everyone to see them but the girls are not cooperating.

Coulee sucks at it.  She makes a much better toy model.  Collar?  What collar?  It is either covered by her fur, or she is moving to much to get a good look at it.


Lacey at least is a little more stationary but she only has one pose - the "stare off into the distance and pretend you see something profound" pose.  It reminds me of when my sister and I used to have to pose for our Christmas Card photos - we were never allowed to smile or look at the camera.  Those are pictures I won't be sharing here.




And apparently my collar photography skills also stink. These photos do not do them justice!  I'll just have to keep trying.

You can probably make out that Lacey is wearing one that says "Little Lacey" but you probably can't see that Coulee is wearing one that says "Crazy Coulee". I think these are my favourites from the bunch (I got a few... heh heh).  One of the things I don't like about having multiple collars is that I don't have tags to go on the collars and it is a pain to switch tags over all the time so the girls tend to run around without ID.  But with these, if they get lost, someone just needs to "Google" them to find me.

No comments: