Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not Cooperating

So I'm trying to get a vertical picture of both girls to get put on an iPhone case.  Should be easy right?

I'm not sure why I thought this.  Coulee is constantly trying to block Lacey from stealing the toy, which results in her always being hidden behind her shoulder.


OR, Coulee is so far out in front that Lacey is just a blur in the background.


It is actually pretty rare that I get them both looking good and in focus.  I may have to cave and just use a horizontal one that I already have.  It could be months before I get something decent.

PS - The new toy is a bumper from ChuckIt.  It is AWESOME!  It floats really high, is soft and light.  And most importantly, I can throw it with my left hand.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I just got one of those chuck-it bumpers as well. The dogs love it!