Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Drifts

The best part of the snow and wind are the snow drifts.  At least that is what Lacey and Coulee would say if you asked them.


Lacey momentarily forgot how slippery they were and almost crashed into me today!  I think her back legs are off the ground here but it is impossible to tell if they are in the air or sliding down the snow bank.


I don't mind the snow, but I really wish it would stop blowing around so much.  Oh and if it could warm up a few degrees to, I'd be happier.  Please and Thank you.

2 comments:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

I love how Lacey just pops out of that last picture!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

As usual, your photos are amazing. Your blog inspires me to improve on my photography skills!

Also, love Lacey's coat and how it covers her chest...looks warm!