Thursday, February 17, 2011

All About Coulee

Apparently today Coulee was a camera hog.


I thought maybe I should show her looking a little more graceful than last time.


I'd like to say this is her zooming at full speed, but it was near the end of our hour walk where she ran up and down the coulee's so, she actually isn't travelling that fast anymore.


But look - you can actually see her collar!  It is one of the ones I have from Nearly Naked Neckwear. It is actually one I bought for Lacey, but it looks pretty nice on Coulee too.  I love the way they have almost the same neck size (scary eh?  They are only 1/2" different!)


The road to the dog park is still closed.  The flat land at the bottom next to the river is where we usually walk, but with the road closed, we've been hanging out at the top of the coulees instead.  I can throw the frisbee for miles off the top of the coulees or let Coulee really stretch her legs in the neighbouring farmer's field.  It has been nice to have a bit of a change, but after a few weeks, I'm really, really tired of the same old, same old.  I think I'm going to go somewhere different tomorrow.

No comments: