Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3

My grin was almost as big as Lacey's.  :)
I got my camera back today, so of course I had to make sure it works...  Coulee didn't mind performing for the camera.




No problems.  And do you want to hear the other good news?  The dog park was finally reopened too!


Which means we actually saw another dog.  (Lacey did make this one cry though - not sure if she nipped her or just scared her.  Either way, we obviously need to work on those dog skills again! LOL)

Lacey says she is sorry.

3 comments:

WigglyZack said...

You take beautiful pictures

Nearly Naked Neckwear said...

Lacey needs to play with my Catahoula's for some rough & tumble. ;)

Oskar said...

Those are really great shots!

My name is Oskar & I have a great blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together!

Happy St. Pats,
Oskar