Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Celebrating Life


Friends of mine recently lost their dog Jasper to cancer.  Then a few months later, they got devastating news again - Tsuga, their other dog, also has cancer.


Tsuga turns 7 today so we went on a walk the other morning to celebrate his birthday and his life.  If we didn't know better, we wouldn't have known anything was wrong.

Tsuga had a blast. He was all smiles, got the zoomies and made new friends.  What more can you ask for?


Happy Birthday Tsuga!  I hope you live each and every day to the fullest just as you have for these past 7 years.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks Wendy...that was very nice.

He gets so happy and 'wiggly' and squeals in delight when your names are mentioned. You guys are truly is best friends.

miradukesadie said...

I didn't realize they lost Jasper, that's so sad. And now Tsuga? Devastating. I lost my childhood dog to cancer. They are in my thoughts. Some great pictures.

Mary Lou said...

My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS go out to your friends.... Losing a dog is HEARTBREAKING!! :-(
I had to put my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE German Shepherd/Golden Retriever cross, Shadow Sunshine to sleep on June 15th, 2010. I MISS HER STILL.... Especially THIS time of year.
But it was/is a journey WORTH TAKING....