Sunday, March 17, 2013

Frosty Day

The other day we headed out for a walk to enjoy the frost.  Turns out we didn't need to go so early as the frost stuck around for the whole day.

We went to a different section of the park than usual just to explore.


Lacey was her usual smiley self.  She really likes the crisp tempertures.


 Coulee's feet have done a turn for the worst again so she did more standing than running.


Lacey helped me out by stealing the toy whenever she could.



She isn't always that smart about it though - she is waiting for me to throw it and meanwhile, Coulee is busting in to grab it.


 Coulee on the other hand makes sure that no one other than me is going to steal it.



I wasn't expecting many squirrels in this area, but Lacey found not only squirrels but fresh poo too.


I wanted to get some pictures of Coulee with the frosty trees in the background so we headed into the campground area.  I love the lack of colour in these.  And while it may appear that I just photoshopped her into all of these due to her identical stance in most of these, I didn't, she just always stands like that. :)







1 comment:

WigglyZack said...

beautiful frosty pictures