Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vito at the Beach


I needed a little pick me up yesterday so what better way to do that then a trip to the beach with my camera and my favourite dog that isn't mine.  :)


The problem with the beach is that the dogs have so much fun, I take way too many pictures.


I have pictures of Lacey too but thought I had "enough" for a blog post with just Vito.


He actually retrieved the Frisbee a few times but eventually he just did his own thing with it, in true Vito fashion.



I love the beach, but hate all the sand that gets all over them.  All the pictures require giant sand goonies to be edited out but if I tried to get it all, I'd be editing forever.  Besides, it just adds to the charm right?


Lacey was hogging the big stick that we found so I scooped up a different one for Vito.  He was in heaven.




But once that lost it's appeal, I had to break out baby ball to keep the good times rolling.





Once they were nice and tired, I tortured them by getting them to sit on a picnic table.  :)  Vito can sure turn on the charm when he wants to and this one below is one of my favourites of him.


He was ready to go though by the time we got back to the car.  From what I heard, he was a tired boy when he got home.


Thanks for the good times V!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

could my dog get any cuter??!!!! I mean really!!!!


Thanks for the photos!!! Those are awesome. I love them all. Maybe I need a whole series of sand photos...