Monday, January 13, 2014

Plan A

Suddenly I'm finding myself terribly behind in blogging and completely overwhelmed in the number of photos I've been taking.  It's been a fun, experimental couple of days and I even have some cute puppy pics to share but first...

I already have my 52 weeks photo done for this week!  I love it when a plan comes together - especially because it seems to happen so rarely.  :)

The theme this week was "To tell a story".  My idea was to have Coulee peeking into the fridge.  I tried with my regular camera and found I couldn't see much of the fridge.  I tried with the GoPro and it was just kind of meh... so then I decided to ask a local network of photographers if anyone had a fisheye lens I could rent for a few days. I've always wanted to try one and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

And what do you know....


I love it. It's exactly what I was hoping for.  Fingers crossed that the weather cooperates and I can take the lens and the girls outside tomorrow. Today was HORRIBLE out but it was the perfect time to do an indoor pic.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh that did capture it perfectly!